Comments

Sorry….comments closed.  Please email for info.

admin May 12th 2009 12:37 pm 11 Comments

11 Responses to “Comments”

1. Gerry Rogerson 20 May 2009 at 9:01 am link comment

Our world premier at InsideOut, Toronto’s LGBT film fest was superb! We got a great big, fat, juicy standing ovation and ferron was there to receive the love! gerryxo

2. Janeton 22 May 2009 at 4:05 am link comment

Have been waiting for over twenty years for something like this. Thank you for giving me/us the opportunity.

Cheers, Janet

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

3. Laurianon 22 May 2009 at 4:06 am link comment

Hi, I was fortunate to see this terrific film at the showing in Toronto this week. It was totally amazing!!! I can’t wait to get my copy.

I’m wanting to buy one copy of the DVD Ferron:girl on a road when it’s available.

Thanks so much.

Laurian

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

4. Lynson 22 May 2009 at 4:08 am link comment

Dearest Gerry – It was indeed a wonderful Sunday evening of hope & joy & music! Thanks so much to you and Peg for the beautiful film. I’m going to do my darndest to see Ferron’ s performance next month at gay pride.
    much love to you both!!

Lyns

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

5. Dorothyon 22 May 2009 at 4:09 am link comment

Thanks for making such a beautiful film Peg & Gerry and letting me share the wonderful evening with you last night. it was such a pleasure to be there. Thanks for your good work darlin’ luvya!

Dorothy

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

6. Jackieon 22 May 2009 at 4:09 am link comment

Gerry, You and Peg have made a gorgeous film. Absolutley gorgeous! My friend Susie and I couldn’t stop talking about it last night. We were both so deeply moved by Ferron and her music and her story AND by the way you told it. Well done, my friends.

Best of luck to you as the film travels.

Jackie

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

7. Susanon 22 May 2009 at 4:10 am link comment

Hi there. I just saw the Ferron movie today at the Inside Out Film Festival. Great movie! I definitely want to purchase the DVD…

Susan

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

8. Alion 22 May 2009 at 4:10 am link comment

I would very much like to purchase a dvd of Ferron: Girl on a Road. At the screening tonight at Inside Out, there was almost literally not a dry eye in the house.

Ali

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

9. Miriamon 22 May 2009 at 4:10 am link comment

We saw Ferron:girl on a road at the InsideOut film festival last night. It was wonderful. I knew it at the time, and know it even more now… thanks so much for making this film. I would love to order one of the DVDs.

Miriam

(Feedback from Inside Out screening of Ferron: girl on a road, May 17, 2009.)

10. adminon 20 Jun 2009 at 10:51 am link comment

Patricia Pachecoon 20 Jun 2009 at 9:25 am

Last night I saw your wonderful Documentary “Ferron: Girl on a Road” at the Roxie Theatre in San Francisco. I want to Thank You for making such an intimate, sensitive and penetrating portrait of Ferron. Her music speaks as much to me now as it did when I first saw her 27 years ago. When you announced that Ferron would be in St. John’s, New Foundland on June 30th, I laughed. I laughed because if I had heard that announcement 8 months ago my response would be where is New Foundland? I actually do know where New Foundland is, but didn’t know anything about it. Then in early Spring one of my x’s and very best friend told me she was going to drive there from New Mexico. She’s either there right now or will be there next week. Anyway, I just e-mailed her and told her about your film and I hope she gets the chance to see Ferron and your incredible documentary. I look forward to the DVD and CD coming out soon.

Patricia Pacheco

11. Jesse Huskon 12 Aug 2009 at 1:56 pm link comment

I was really sorry I missed the screening last week at michfest. I’d really love a chance to see it… any plans on a montreal screening at some point??